Tuesday, April 22, 2008


April of year 2006 when i started to make this blog and post my very first entry.That time, all I want is to create something to show my deepest admiration to the woman I truly adore, hoping that someday, she herself can visit this site. And now that illustrious lt’s blog turns 2, i still can’t believe that we've come this far(oh,not really!LOL) . Time really flies sooo fast! as i keep on posting, i didn't notice that it's already two years ago when i made my first post!.=p

I also wanna thank you for visiting this site and i'll continue bringing you the latest updates 'bout ms.LT's life..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Ms. LT,

I hope that you'll like this and may you continue inspiring many people through your works.
Stay beautiful and always have a positive outlook in life like what you're doing now.
I know all of the trials that God has given you has its own purpose,
all i can say is that, be strong and we'll always be behind you,
giving you and your family our never ending support. More power & god bless.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy your stay here
and always support the one and the only MS. Lorna Tolentino.

gOd bleSs everyOne!

*xOxo*

-marj


posted by Chuchi at 4:03 AM |



1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger kate said........
wow marj .. amazing !!
ang galing galing =)
bravo!!
keep up the gOod work sis!
may u continue upd8 this blog ..
god speed to us
mwuah